West Seneca Town Board Meeting Agenda 06/15/2009
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
June 15, 2009
The meeting is called to order at 7:30 P.M. with 30 seconds of silent prayer
followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
10-A MINUTES TO BE APPROVED
Minutes #2009-09, June 1, 2009
10-B LEGAL NOTICES
1. Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: “OF A PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER AN AMENDMENT TO THE SPECIAL PERMIT FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 1370 SOUTHWESTERN BLVD., BEING PART OF LOT NO. 394, FOR CONSTRUCTION OF 20 ADDITIONAL APARTMENT UNITS” in the Town of West Seneca. (Young Development LLC)
2. Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: “OF A PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER AN AMENDMENT TO CHAPTER 102 OF THE WEST SENECA TOWN CODE, §102-9, SITE PLAN REVIEW” in the Town of West Seneca.
10-C TABLED ITEMS
1. Credit card policy
- Supervisor Piotrowski re Special election results
- Supervisor Piotrowski re St. John Vianney 9th Annual 5K “Kickoff” Run
- Town Engineer re Bid date for Sanitary Sewer Repair Contract
- Town Engineer re Purchase requiring Town Board approval
- Highway Supt. re Appointment of two laborers in Sanitation Department
- Highway Supt. re Appointment of summer help in Highway Department
- Highway Supt. re Termination of part-time seasonal laborers in Highway Dept.
- Highway Supt. re Appointment of Joseph Sherman as part-time seasonal laborer in Highway Dept.
- Highway Supt. re Appointment of summer help in Buildings & Grounds Dept.
- Highway Supt. re Purchases requiring Town Board approval
- Chief Gehen re Retirement of Detective Captain Jack Daley
- Comptroller re Professional actuarial services
- Comptroller re Budget account code corrections
- Comptroller re Budgetary transfer requests
- Grant Consultant re Grant application for energy efficiency improvements
- Recreation Director re Part-time employees
- Recreation Director re Change of effective dates for youth theatre employees
- Director of Senior Services re Status change for seasonal employees to part-time
- Director of Senior Services re Status change for part-time Van Driver John Fector to seasonal
- Town Clerk re Young Development Inc. rezoning & special permit request
Patricia C. DePasquale, Town Clerk’s report for May 2009
William P. Czuprynski, Code Enforcement Officers’ report for May 2009
ISSUES OF THE PUBLIC
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS BY BOARD MEMBERS AND DEPARTMENT HEADS