West Seneca Town Board Meeting Agenda 06/23/2008
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
June 23, 2008
The meeting is called to order at 7:30 P.M. with 30 seconds of silent prayer
followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
11-A MINUTES TO BE APPROVED
Minutes #2008-10, June 9, 2008
Minutes from bid opening for the 2008 Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project, June 16, 2008
11-B TABLED ITEMS
- Adoption of Noise Ordinance
- Sale of 20 School Street
- People Inc. senior housing project on Seneca Street
- Supervisor Piotrowski re Retirement of R Peacock & appointment of D Kester as Fire Alarm
- Supervisor Piotrowski re Appointment of Martin Hourihan as Laborer in Bldgs. & Grounds Dept.
- Supervisor Piotrowski re Resignation of J Ciancio as Planning Board Chairman & appointment of
Robert Niederpruem Jr.
- Supervisor Piotrowski re Leave of absence for William Geary
- Supervisor Piotrowski re W.S. School District Soccer Park proposal for 2008-2009
- Supervisor Piotrowski re St. John Vianney Annual 5K Run
- Councilwoman Meegan re Erie County Summer Youth Employment Program
- Town Attorney re Senior Services Nutrition Contract
- Town Engineer re Bid award for 2008 Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project
- Highway Supt. re Title change for part-time laborers to laborers in Sanitation Department
- Highway Supt. re Termination of Michael Ryan as part-time laborer in Bldgs. & Grounds Dept.
- Highway Supt. re Appointment of part-time laborers in Bldgs. & Grounds Dept.
- Highway Supt. re Purchase requiring Town Board approval
- Chief Gehen re Status change for Public Safety Dispatchers to part-time seasonal
- Town Clerk re Pohlman Jewelers project – 736 Union Road
- Recreation Director re Appointment of part-time seasonal employees
- Youth Director re Payment to Carbon County RSVP for administrative expenses
- Youth Director re Payment to Civic Works Inc. for staff expenses
- Youth Director re Payment for YES/Peer Counseling awards dinner
- Supervisor Piotrowski re West Seneca Youth Bureau Programs
- Supervisor Piotrowski re Peer Counselors & YES Directors’ salary
- Supervisor Piotrowski re Merger of W.S. Recreation Department & W.S. Youth Bureau
- Supervisor Piotrowski re Termination of AmeriCorps rental of Burchfield Building
Patricia C. DePasquale, Town Clerk’s report for May 2008
Ruth E. Breidenstein, Receiver of Taxes’ report for June 2008
ISSUES OF THE PUBLIC
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS BY BOARD MEMBERS AND DEPARTMENT HEADS