Town Board Agenda for 05/10/2004
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
May 10, 2004
The meeting is called to order at 7:30 P.M. with 30 seconds
of silent prayer followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
7-A MINUTES TO BE APPROVED
Minutes #2004-6, April 12, 2004
7-B LEGAL NOTICES
1. Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: "OF A PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER A REQUEST FOR A SPECIAL PERMIT FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 2650 SENECA STREET, BEING PART OF LOT NO. 34, CHANGING ITS CLASSIFICATION FROM C-2 TO C-2(S), FOR AUTOMOTIVE USE" in the Town of West Seneca. (Todd D. Hoffman)
2. Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: "OF THE ADOPTED CHANGE IN THE ZONING ORDINANCE FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 1104 SENECA CREEK ROAD, BEING PART OF LOT NO. 288, FOR A CUSTOM IMPRINTING BUSINESS" in the Town of West Seneca. (Carl W. & Ann H. Brittain)
3. Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: "OF THE ADOPTED CHANGE IN THE ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN OF WEST SENECA REGULATING VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC AS FOLLOWS: REMOVAL OF §115-9A(7) NO PARKING RESTRICTION ON THE EAST AND WEST SIDES OF BARNSDALE AVENUE, BETWEEN INDIAN CHURCH ROAD AND A POINT 100 FEET NORTHERLY THEREFROM" in the Town of West Seneca.
- Supervisor Clark re St. John Vianney 5K Run
- Town Engineer re Plant 6 Pump Replacement Project, change order No. 1
- Town Engineer re Hydrant addition in WSFD No. 3 - Elwood & Barnett Drives
- Town Engineer re Appointment of Michael McCracken as part-time seasonal laborer
- Town Engineer re Purchases requiring Town Board approval
- Highway Supt. re Title change for Lynn Burgess to Working Crew Chief
- Highway Supt. re Termination of Debra McCarthy as Secretary to the Highway Supt.
- Highway Supt. re Termination of Robert Smith as Heavy Equipment Operator
- Highway Supt. re Appointment of summer help in Highway Dept.
- Highway Supt. re Status change for /.Andrew Fragale to part-time seasonal
- Highway Supt. re Status change for Bldgs. & Grounds laborers to part-time seasonal
- Highway Supt. re Appointment of summer help in Bldgs. & Grounds Dept.
- Highway Supt. re Attendance at 2004 Highway School
- Highway Supt. re Purchase requiring Town Board approval
- Chief Gehen re Purchase of accident investigation equipment
- Chief Gehen re Bid date for two unmarked police vehicles
- Chief Gehen re Attendance of Captain Larry Fallon at Asset Forfeiture Conference
- Chief Gehen re Status change for Public Safety Dispatchers Steinwandel & Vasquez to part-time seasonal
- Chief Gehen re Adjustment of leave of absence for Clerk Typist Colleen Schappert
- Chief Gehen re Purchase requiring Town Board approval
- Town Clerk re Attendance at New York Association of Local Government Records Officers annual school
- Recreation Director re Rate increase for part-time employees with 400 hours
- Recreation Director re Appointment of part-time seasonal employees for Youth on Youth Soccer Program
- Senior Citizens Supervisor re Status change for Food Service Helper Carol Kennedy to part-time seasonal
Patricia C. Wisniewski, Town Clerk's report for April 2004
William P. Czuprynski, Building Inspector's report for April 2004
Ruth E. Breidenstein, Receiver of Taxes' report for year end 2003 & April 2004
PROBLEMS OF THE PUBLIC
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS BY BOARD MEMBERS AND DEPARTMENT HEADS